Today we'll discuss the fact that HD Leak Detection Fluid (HD-LDF-C) is a concentrate, and what that means. We've also got a coupon for you at the end, so don't miss that!
Our concentrated formulation, which comes in a 16 fl oz bottle, gives us a few advantages:
- We are able to save money on shipping, because we're shipping less water. Water is heavy, and the costs to ship it get passed along to you, the consumer!
- A concentrated product can be diluted to any strength you need for your leak detection purposes. Traditional leaks, slippery surfaces, vertical areas - we've got them all covered with one bottle of HD-LDF-C! We'll discuss this in more detail, below.
How dilution works:
HD-LDF-C is meant to be diluted with tap water, bottle water or distilled water for your specific needs.
For gas leaks in a traditional environment, our recommended starting point for dilution is 7:1. Start with one 16 fl oz bottle of HD-LDF-C, which is 2 cups of solution, then add 14 cups of water. Final result is one gallon of high tech leak detection fluid. Keep in mind - there's no reason you need to prepare the entire bottle at once. Feel free to save some for later!
Some difficult applications require a more viscous solution. In that case we recommend a 4:1 dilution. This more viscous solution is ideal for vertical surfaces,large gaps,slippery materials of construction, and other challenging requirements.
Now let's look at price:
When we compare the cost of HD-LDF-C to Snoop, HD-LDF-C is the clear winner:
- Snoop retails for $5 for an 8oz bottle of pre-diluted product. It's not flexible, it's not heavy duty, and it's not cheap!
- When HD-LDF-C is diluted at 4:1 for tricky applications, the cost is $1 for 8 oz.
- When HD-LDF-C is diluted at 7:1 for standard applications, the cost is even less!
Try HD-LDF-C today. Purchase by the bottle or in our convenient four bottle refill pack. Save even more when you purchase a whole case of 24.
Use coupon code LDF to save an additional 10%. This is a time limited offer, so order today.